X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage gun ads

Thought this may make for a cool thread, I always enjoy old gun ads:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Not an ad, but found this unopened hoppes in my Great Grandpas stuff. Dated 1946. found complete gun cleaning kit too. Kind of cool.

2012 GT500

Comment

I want that Big Mac attack shirt.

Comment

I want an HK P7 in a bad way.

Comment

Not an ad, but Vintage Gun collectible.
            I just picked this same mirror up a few weeks ago at an Antique store.

Comment

Nice!

Vintage gun ad material goes for big money.

Comment

Antique stores are gold mines for cool shit. Fortunately our house is 85 years old so I frequent them quite a bit for cool shit like this.

Comment

My dad has said the "old" Hoppes smelled and cleaned way better then todays stuff. If I remember correctly the old formula used Benzen which causes cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by elPolloLoco View Post
                    My dad has said the "old" Hoppes smelled and cleaned way better then todays stuff. If I remember correctly the old formula used Benzen which causes cancer.
                    Cancer is how shit got done.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Not an ad, but Vintage Gun collectible.
                      I just picked this same mirror up a few weeks ago at an Antique store.

I want this shit more than you, gimme gimme.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I wish I could sell FAL mags for $24.95

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
                          I wish I could sell FAL mags for $24.95
                          lol right

Comment

Comment

I bought some Nylon 66 ads and articles from Ebay a couple months ago.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X