IWB Holster for PT709 Slim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWB Holster for PT709 Slim

Any recommendations for one? I'm a small guy (5'11 - 170lbs) and figure thats likely the only way i'll be able to carry and not print. Also where is the best position to carry for someone with my build type? 3 or 5-6 o'clock?

TIA

This is what I've got for my LC9 and I like it

Our Model 577 American made gun holster. High back inside carry keeps the metal of the gun away from the skin and makes for an easy re-holster.

Comment

Here is what I decided to go with. Its a cheap one from academy. I'm 6'2" 165 and it hides my full size beretta 96 with no printing in shorts and a tee. Its even better with my taurus compact .45. I will be upgrading to a galco that fits my taurus. I can already see that the one from academy is gonna wear out quickly.

Comment

Crossbreed, butchers, or n82 are my favorites.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've been looking at these http://aliengearholsters.com/index.php/home.

Comment

Originally posted by BadGN1 View Post
            Good price anf adjustable retention. Good find! If you buy one post up a review after you wear it a few weeks.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
              Here is what I decided to go with. Its a cheap one from academy. I'm 6'2" 165 and it hides my full size beretta 96 with no printing in shorts and a tee. Its even better with my taurus compact .45. I will be upgrading to a galco that fits my taurus. I can already see that the one from academy is gonna wear out quickly.
              Those holsters are so thick it makes it uncomfortable compared to a good hybrid holster.
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Stop wearing skinny jeans...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Stop wearing skinny jeans...
                  Lol I wouldn't be caught dead in those.
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Try out appendix carry. 1-2 oclock
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Try out appendix carry. 1-2 oclock
                      I think you meant to say "Mexican style"

Comment

Working...
                      X