No announcement yet.

Hilarious article I ran across about AK build parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, wadaya gonna do. At the end of the day nobody got in trouble and it was kind of interesting to see them work. The only thing that really got to me was them not keeping their appointment the next day, as I had not planned on going to the shop.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm not up on California law, but didn't he build an illegal assault weapon?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        I'm not up on California law, but didn't he build an illegal assault weapon?
        10rd mag/fixed stock/no fore-grip/922r compliant
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My question is this, how did they hear about you? Was it because of that one firearm that was found in MEX or did some one snich on you?

Comment

Also I assume that ridiculous contraption is some sort of bullet button for AK's?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
              My question is this, how did they hear about you? Was it because of that one firearm that was found in MEX or did some one snich on you?
              No snitching. The gun that went to mexico was one of two I bought at once (two lowers) so it was a traceable purchase as a multiple (buy two hand guns or two semi auto centerfire long guns at once and the dealer has to send in a multi gun form). The ATF then went to every dealer I had ever bought multiple guns from at once and got a list of all the transfers I had ever done at them. At my shop they asked for a list of every dealer I had ever bought a gun from. Told them that was private and I would not disclose that, but I would do my best to help them track the person who took the gun across the border. I think they really thought they were going to have a nice big bust or something.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Also I assume that ridiculous contraption is some sort of bullet button for AK's?
                Yep , Cali AK bullet button. They make those for damn near everything now.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  10rd mag/fixed stock/no fore-grip/922r compliant
                  Pistol grip?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    Pistol grip?
                    Ah. Good eye.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

My favorite part:

I park on a bluff, walk to a spot where I can aim at a mountain of scrub brush and sand, and load five rounds. I empty the magazine in seconds. Their reputation has been rightly earned: AKs are popular because they work—every time.
                      After 5 rounds through a brand new rifle he somehow verifies their reputation that they work every time? Brilliant.
                      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                      X