Hilarious article I ran across about AK build parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious article I ran across about AK build parties

I ran across this searching for AK cycle issues in regards to cutting down barrels.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

What an awesome douche!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Won't someone think of the children?

Comment

What I want to know is where he got the parts kits....
        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Jackwagons like this one or ATF agents is why I don't do open invites even though ACTUAL illegal activity is not tolerated.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Jackwagons like this one or ATF agents is why I don't do open invites even though ACTUAL illegal activity is not tolerated.
            I recall a story similar to the one posted that was done by a news reporter who was doing an "undercover investigation". It was some open invite on a gun board back when FALs were the cheap easy thing to build.

The story was so full of shit, but the ATF caught wind of it and ran full investigations on everyone that was there. They came up empty handed, but what an annoyance.

Comment

I like that he didn't even do most of the work, and wouldn't know how to if you asked him, but he's super worried you can sell these on armslist legally.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post

The story was so full of shit, but the ATF caught wind of it and ran full investigations on everyone that was there. They came up empty handed, but what an annoyance.
                This happened to me this week. Not fun and very annoying.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  This happened to me this week. Not fun and very annoying.
                  Any details you can share?
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Any details you can share?
                    Long story, but basically I do a lot of transfers for a side job I have testing firearms for various manufacturers and writing about them for The Firearm Blog. They saw a shit ton of multiple transfers, and a gun I sold years ago (to a police officer, lol) ended up in Mexico. They wanted to make sure I was not an arms trafficker or in the business of buying and selling guns for profit (which I am not) and they called me 4 or 5 times about minor details and showed up at my shop, my house, and my Dad's fucking airplane hanger expecting to find some kind of sophisticated cartel bullshit. They were legitimately surprised when they found out that I am just a 25 year old hobbyist (two agents in two cars were working this).

All in all it wasted several hours of my time and they said they were going to have to serve me a letter talking about how you can't buy and sell guns without an FFL (despite the fact that I do not do this) the next day at 10:00am at my shop. Sure enough, I showed up at 10:00am at the shop waiting. They never came so I called asking where the hell they were, and the guy was like "oh yeah, I forgot about that. Don't worry about it, I will call you if I need anything". Glad I went out of my way to make their job easier and they acted like they were doing me a favor.

Comment

Long story, but basically I do a lot of transfers for a side job I have testing firearms for various manufacturers and writing about them for The Firearm Blog. They saw a shit ton of multiple transfers, and a gun I sold years ago (to a police officer, lol) ended up in Mexico. They wanted to make sure I was not an arms trafficker or in the business of buying and selling guns for profit (which I am not) and they called me 4 or 5 times about minor details and showed up at my shop, my house, and my Dad's fucking airplane hanger expecting to find some kind of sophisticated cartel bullshit. They were legitimately surprised when they found out that I am just a 25 year old hobbyist (two agents in two cars were working this).

All in all it wasted several hours of my time and they said they were going to have to serve me a letter talking about how you can't buy and sell guns without an FFL (despite the fact that I do not do this) the next day at 10:00am at my shop. Sure enough, I showed up at 10:00am at the shop waiting. They never came so I called asking where the hell they were, and the guy was like "oh yeah, I forgot about that. Don't worry about it, I will call you if I need anything". Glad I went out of my way to make their job easier and they acted like they were doing me a favor.
                      I thought you lived in Australia.

Comment

Visa expired.

Comment

Nice. One gun you touched once ends up in Mexico so they investigate you, but they still have yet to do anything about fast and furious. At least they didn't kick down your door amd shoot your dog. I am kind of surprised they didn't pull a warrant and go through your dad's class three stuff just for the hell of it.

Comment

I showed them the paperwork for my class three stuff. I think seeing that put them at ease. Funny thing is that they did not say a word about the blatantly obvious SBRs, cans, machineguns, etc. until I pointed them out and grabbed the corresponding paperwork. I am not sure they knew what they were looking at, as they seemed exponentially more concerned with my semi auto and bolt gun serial numbers. It really was weird.

Comment

I showed them the paperwork for my class three stuff. I think seeing that put them at ease. Funny thing is that they did not say a word about the blatantly obvious SBRs, cans, machineguns, etc. until I pointed them out and grabbed the corresponding paperwork. I am not sure they knew what they were looking at, as they seemed exponentially more concerned with my semi auto and bolt gun serial numbers. It really was weird.
                              Sounds like typical government incompetence. There is alot of that going around, lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X