No announcement yet.

Savage Rifles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm extremely pleased with my model 10P-SR. It's not listed on savages website as it's a distributor special. Search Savage 22076 and you should find it. It's a short action .308 win with 18" heavy barrel with threaded muzzle for brake or suppressor. Has 5R rifling and detachable box mag. I got mine from Tombstone Tactical.com for $550 shipped to my FFL.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      I'm extremely pleased with my model 10P-SR. It's not listed on savages website as it's a distributor special. Search Savage 22076 and you should find it. It's a short action .308 win with 18" heavy barrel with threaded muzzle for brake or suppressor. Has 5R rifling and detachable box mag. I got mine from Tombstone Tactical.com for $550 shipped to my FFL.
      I do not see the 10P-SR in the normal "sales" items. Must be a special sale as indicated. However they do make a very nice 20" barrel .308 in a 10PC.

Description: SAV 10PC BA 308 20B TB DBM
      Manufacturer: Savage Arms
      Model #: 10 Precision Carbine (Threaded Barrel)
      Type: Rifle
      Finish: Matte Blue
      Stock: Synthetic, Accustock
      Sights: No Sights
      Barrel Length: 20"
      Overall Length: 40.5"
      Weight:
      Caliber: 308
      Capacity: 4+1
      Action: Bolt Action
      # of Mags:
      Chokes: