Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Tip Line

I saw this posted on CTD's fb page. They said

"One of our followers sent us this: http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/...ov12/earn.html
    At first I thought it was fake, but digging into it, the Tipline and the reward are both real.

What do you think about this?"

I called the number listed and its a working number in which someone answered "Gun Tip Line"
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

"Surprisingly, the Gestapo was never actually a very big organization. At its peak it employed only about 40,000 individuals, including office personnel and the plain-clothes agents. But each Gestapo agent operated at the center of a large web of spies and informants. The problem for the average citizen was that no one ever knew for sure just who those informants were. It could be anyone, your milkman, the old lady across the street, a quiet co-worker, even a schoolboy. As a result, fear ruled the day. Most people realized the necessity of self-censorship and generally kept their mouths shut politically, unless they had something positive to say."

Sound a little familiar? A play right out of the "Gestapo" handbook. This is what I see.

Comment

Wow, lol, that is crazy. That's just fucking ridiculous. Communism my friends. Enjoy it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Unreal.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

In moving

Comment

Repost from an article on a FN forum:

The German Weapons Law of March 18, 1938 - 'all Jews must turn in their guns'. Here we go again.

'Jews (§5 of the First Regulations of the German Citizenship Law of 14 November 1935, Reichsgesetzblatt I, p. 1333) are prohibited from acquiring, possessing, and carrying firearms and ammunition, as well as truncheons or stabbing weapons. Those now possessing weapons and ammunition are at once to turn them over to the local police authority'

March this year

WRX

Comment

Funny, now it is always the Jews pushing for disarmament. Of all people looking to disarm the public, I would imagine them near the end of the list.

Comment

I just reported Alex.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I just reported CJ.

Comment

I just reported myself

Comment

I just reported this sub-forum....bunch of crazy GUN NUTS in here.
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        I just reported CJ.
                        I just reported you then! How you like that? I have $1,000 coming my way! I have a feeling Patrick is going to report me also, so I just reported him as well.

Comment

1. Plant $10 magazine with eight rounds in it in all the ghetto people's houses or houses of people you don't like.
                          2. Report.
                          3. Police take people to jail/execute/whatever.
                          4. Profit from $500 minus the $12 in ammo/mag.
                          5. Profit long term due to rise in property value of your area.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            1. Plant $10 magazine with eight rounds in it in all the ghetto people's houses or houses of people you don't like.
                            2. Report.
                            3. Police take people to jail/execute/whatever.
                            4. Profit from $500 minus the $12 in ammo/mag.
                            5. Profit long term due to rise in property value of your area.
                            [Mr. Burns] Eeeeexcellent! [/Mr. Burns]
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              [Mr. Burns] Eeeeexcellent! [/Mr. Burns]
                              Post reported.

Comment

Working...
                              X