Glock LE Discounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
    That is incorrect, as far as I know. I was quoted the same price for all 3 model 9mms, but as I said, this was years ago.

Straight from the Glock website:
    I was going mostly from memory. I went to Champions website and found they do have some sub compacts in stock with the "Homeland Security" discount.

www.championfirearms.com go to catalog, handguns, glock and it will show prices and what they have in stock. Good folks to deal with.

If you click on one of the Homeland guns in stock, it will give you a list of who can qualify. there are a bunch of ways to get the deal.

Comment

You seriously are the biggest douchebag on this board. I should have known you weren't asking a serious question that others might want to know the answer to in a Glock thread. What time is it in Australia? Wait, you couldn't stand being that far away from daddy's money.
      Take it to the smackatorium homie.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You seriously are the biggest douchebag on this board. I should have known you weren't asking a serious question that others might want to know the answer to in a Glock thread. What time is it in Australia? Wait, you couldn't stand being that far away from daddy's money.
        Damn Bryan, no need to get mad bro.

Comment

God damn it, you've changed my opinion of cops. You're a hell of a man, officer

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Damn Bryan, no need to get mad bro.
            it's dohctr. Its understandable.

Comment

I wouldn't mind something in .45gap and 10mm...

Comment

.45gap is useless
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  .45gap is useless

Comment

Chris is trying to be a hipster
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Chris is trying to be a hipster

Comment

Lofl

Comment

.45gap is useless
                          I like all the calibers!

Bwahahhaa!

Comment

.45gap is useless
                            For a gun maker who dominates it's market, they gotta make at least one flop. No one is perfect, not even glock

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              No one is perfect, not even glock
                              lies

Comment

Yeah the early .40s and 10mm guns were flops. Oh, so was .45 GAP... and all of the gen four guns had to be recalled.
                                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                                X