Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested in a November 3-Gun Match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    Whoops...hopefully I can change divisions when I get there.
    Where did you sign up at?

Comment

FYI - November registration is now open.

Comment

Hell, how many of us even have anything accurate out to 5-600 yards? My longest is the 7mm mag, and it's falling off at that range. I damned sure can't hit with it that far out...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Just a reminder, the HIGH on Saturday will be 39*

Bundle up. Wish I had a pair of Nomex flight gloves, cause my fingers are going to be FREEZING

What are you guys wearing/bringing?

I bought a battle belt with dump pouch and kydex pmag holders. I should have my Blackhawk Glock 22 holster today and will mount it with my SERPA mount to my battle belt.

Does anyone wear a tac vest or is that overdoing it? I have 4 people coming with me, I'm sure we don't want to be sharing one belt.

I've got 3 AR-15's, but one is a HEAVY long range only type weapon (24" bull barrel) and without 45* sights I don't think I can use it close range.
          Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 11-19-2013, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
            Where did you sign up at?
            I signed up online, and i just emailed them and asked to be switched to Tactical limited.

They said not a problem. So switch over to the Tactical Limited with us, if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
              Hell, how many of us even have anything accurate out to 5-600 yards? My longest is the 7mm mag, and it's falling off at that range. I damned sure can't hit with it that far out...
              I shot in that marble falls precision 3 gun match last year with targets out to 800 yards using a 7mm mag. I hit the 800 target on my second attempt. If I can do it...
              Last edited by 1985gt; 11-19-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                I signed up online, and i just emailed them and asked to be switched to Tactical limited.

They said not a problem. So switch over to the Tactical Limited with us, if you can.
                I signed up for Tactical Optics because my AR has an optic on it. I don't think we all have to be in the same division in order to be on the same team. Thanks for the heads up on the weather!

I will be using my Springfield XDm in .40S&W with a bladetech holster, DPMS AR-15 with an Aimport sight, and my VersaMax Tactical shotgun. I have an AR mag pouch for my belt, but I don't have anything to hold extra shotgun shells. Sounds like they are going to have a 30-35 round shotgun stage, so I am not sure what I am going to do for that.

I went shooting yesterday to work some bugs out and it just reaffirmed how bad of a shot I am. If somebody gets into a gun fight with me, it would probably just be safest for them to stand still.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                  I signed up for Tactical Optics because my AR has an optic on it. I don't think we all have to be in the same division in order to be on the same team. Thanks for the heads up on the weather!

I will be using my Springfield XDm in .40S&W with a bladetech holster, DPMS AR-15 with an Aimport sight, and my VersaMax Tactical shotgun. I have an AR mag pouch for my belt, but I don't have anything to hold extra shotgun shells. Sounds like they are going to have a 30-35 round shotgun stage, so I am not sure what I am going to do for that.

I went shooting yesterday to work some bugs out and it just reaffirmed how bad of a shot I am. If somebody gets into a gun fight with me, it would probably just be safest for them to stand still.
                  You can still run Tactical Limited because the only difference between Tactical Optics and Tactical limited is that your Carbine can only have a 1x optic on it, so unless you are running a ACOG, you can run with us.

As far as the 30 rounds of shotty, I am going to use my dump pouch or my shell pouch (Winchester) to hold the rounds and just pull them out as needed.

Comment

Ohhh right, that was an oversight on my part. I'll bring it up when I check in.

Comment

Matches canceled due to weather

Comment

Thinking about doing the "Dos Diablos" gun match in February, a TCS competition.

Comment

Interesting. I might be home again around that time, so I might be able to make it.

Comment

Cool deal, I have sent my cousin a text if he wanted to head out with me to shoot it if I can make it. If not, I'm going to try to make it regardless.

Comment

Working...
                            X