I just shed a tear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just shed a tear.

My CHL was mailed today. I took the class on Dec ~23, and mailed it December ~27. ~1 month is plenty fast for me!

Oh ok.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Solid.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Add another to the ranks of fine outstanding citizens then.

I am sending mine on the first of Feb. I took the class on 15 Jan but had to get back to my office in Afghanistan to get my copy of my DD214 for the $70 discount.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Add another to the ranks of fine outstanding citizens then.

I am sending mine on the first of Feb. I took the class on 15 Jan but had to get back to my office in Afghanistan to get my copy of my DD214 for the $70 discount.
            wait... WHAT! for Texas?
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

In my opinion, I think it was a little too easy for me to get mine. From the time I went to the court house. (in Virginia) I had mine in the mail 6 days later. I don't know if being in the military expidited it at all or not. But I was pretty impressed. Congrats brother.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                wait... WHAT! for Texas?
                TX CHL is only $70 for veterans/retired with a copy of the DD214. It is free for active duty with a copy of their military ID.

Comment

Could I submit the paperwork and all for a Texas CHL? What all would I have to do? I'm active duty btw.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

its for his discount

Comment

took the class Jan 15th, mailed app Jan 18th. Hope to have it here in a few weeks (if nothing goes wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                        took the class Jan 15th, mailed app Jan 18th. Hope to have it here in a few weeks (if nothing goes wrong).
                        whose class did you take?

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          TX CHL is only $70 for veterans/retired with a copy of the DD214. It is free for active duty with a copy of their military ID.
                          Is this a new thing? I wasnt aware of this AT ALL and just left active duty in August. So its the price of a class, + $70+DD214?
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Is this a new thing? I wasnt aware of this AT ALL and just left active duty in August. So its the price of a class, + $70+DD214?
                            May want to check, but I think you may also be exempt from the shooting test.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X