Anybody get their SA XD-S Back yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody get their SA XD-S Back yet.

I sent mine out the day of the recall and haven't gotten shit back yet. Been nearly 2 months now wtf?

Originally posted by One zero View Post
    I sent mine out the day of the recall and haven't gotten shit back yet. Been nearly 2 months now wtf?
    government gun collection program....
    2012 GT500

Comment

I wont send mine until I see how the upgraded guns work.

Comment

They are actually starting to ship the first batch back this week. So hopefully soon we'll have them back
        2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

I have not sent mine in yet. Early tests show the "upgraded" guns shoot better than before!
          http://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/spri...upgraded-guns/

Comment

Getting mine boxed up to send in hopefully Friday, now that it seems like they have a fix in mind.
            Jon

Comment

This was their update from 10/18. They just started shipping them back last Friday.
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Guess they must be on the forums. Got an email today that it will arrive on Thursday.

Comment

how does that work will they have to send them back to an FFL for pick up or can they ship directly to your house. I was just curious ?
                  sigpic

Comment

To you directly.

If you send a firearm to a manufacturer for repair or work, they can send it back to your house

Comment

They received both my 45 and 9 on September the 7th hopefully mine will be coming back soon.

Comment

did you guys just box them up and take them to UPS?

i have to ship mined back.. but was waiting for my CC holster to arrive for my XD40 3" before i sent my XDS9mm off.
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                          did you guys just box them up and take them to UPS?

i have to ship mined back.. but was waiting for my CC holster to arrive for my XD40 3" before i sent my XDS9mm off.
                          They will e-mail you a pre-paid FedEx shipping label. The case it came in fits perfectly in a FedEx shipping box. You just send the gun back, no mags or accessories. You supposedly get a free 7-rd mag when they send the gun back.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                            They will e-mail you a pre-paid FedEx shipping label. The case it came in fits perfectly in a FedEx shipping box. You just send the gun back, no mags or accessories. You supposedly get a free 7-rd mag when they send the gun back.
                            sweet! i guess its time to get it done since my new holster showed up.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I just got my shipping notification. I should have mine back on Friday, hopefully.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X