Ammo available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammo available

Gander Mountain in Lewisville has everything but .300BLK. They even have FN 5.7 ammo. Prices were just about normal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

did they have .22?? I have been searching like crazy and cannot locate any.. The academy in mckinney has pretty much everything but .22. Prices seemed pretty normal there as well.

Comment

the one in Mesquite did 525 rnd brick for 22.99
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Damn might have to make the haul down there. I plan to go shooting this weekend

Comment

If you just have to have it, cheaper then dirt in McKinney has pretty much any flavor an size of bullet but they are literally twice as much as anyone else. The cheapest .22 box was $8.95 for 50 federal plinking shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
            Damn might have to make the haul down there. I plan to go shooting this weekend
            Gander Mesquite is sold out. They were putting out some 50 packs of CCI Quite-22.

It looks like Gander has more ammo in stock but priced about 20% higher than the Academy next to it.
            Last edited by Roger; 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              Gander Mesquite is sold out. They were putting out some 50 packs of CCI Quite-22.

It looks like Gander has more ammo in stock but priced about 20% higher than the Academy next to it.
              Gander mountain only had good deals on 9mm when I went last week. $22 a box of .40, $28 for .45, no thanks
              2012 GT500

Comment

I have a place in Plano I always go to and haven't walked in there once and not walked out with ammo. Walmart and Cabelas are ridiculous...
                Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                  Gander mountain only had good deals on 9mm when I went last week. $22 a box of .40, $28 for .45, no thanks
                  It's going to be a while before you find .40 and .45 any cheaper than that.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

the academy in Burleson is pretty good...9mm, 40, 45, and surplus 5.56 and 7.62... even 22lr...just get there early

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      It's going to be a while before you find .40 and .45 any cheaper than that.
                      Academy has .40 fmj 100 rd box for $36.99.

Comment

Now, if I can find .223/5.56 for under $0.40/rnd.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Blackpony View Post
                          Academy has .40 fmj 100 rd box for $36.99.
                          Nearly double the price, still not much better. I stand by my original statement.

Comment

I've been buying online for about $16 a box. For 250rds + shipping I pay a little under $18. The good deals are definitely online. Gunbot.net
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Nearly double the price, still not much better. I stand by my original statement.
                              Thats for a 100rd box though. $18.50 a box is pretty good
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X