Why? Because Boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? Because Boom

This falls in that category of I probably would never waste the time, money, or effort but enjoys someone else's accomplishments. If I get real bored I may take a gander at the drawings. From one of the DD boards I'm on.

As in the bazooka, or the hand-grenade?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hand grenade.

Comment

Rad!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

He is making a hand grenade? How the hell do you make a hand grenade?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Nice, Where does one start? Can you even get live fuses?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you search the model number he registered it under you will find a build thread. Its cool they still allow someone to make something like that.

Comment

I'll throw in a few bucks to watch the bang part!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  Nice, Where does one start? Can you even get live fuses?
                  Most fuzes are classified as explosives and in that whole category themselves. So, it sounds like he's taking fuze bodies and making them work in some other fashion where they won't be DD. He's making te grenade body from complete scratch and engraving the info on the spoon to use over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Most fuzes are classified as explosives and in that whole category themselves. So, it sounds like he's taking fuze bodies and making them work in some other fashion where they won't be DD. He's making te grenade body from complete scratch and engraving the info on the spoon to use over and over again.
                    Lol, that sounds a little..... Shady. Fascinating though.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Lol, that sounds a little..... Shady. Fascinating though.
                      Yeah I don't exactly know how it's going to work out. Here's the info he had to send to the ATF before approval.

Comment

Working...
                      X