Identify this gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identify this gun

Saw this just now while reading the DMN online and was curious as to what you guys thought it was. Kinda hard to tell from the video but the barrel looks a little to thick for a Broomhandle Mauser.

Garland police need public’s help identifying the man who held up a Motel 6 clerk with an exotic handgun

Intratec of some type? Maybe missing the magazine or with a short one if .22

Comment

Mateba MT1?
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Browning BAR

Just kidding
        Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
        Intratec of some type? Maybe missing the magazine...
        That's what I'm thinking
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

looks like a spray-painted toy.

Comment

...or possibly a keltec 556 pistol.

Comment

Mauser C96

I honestly am not sure. At 0:02 when he turns the pistol slightly sideways and you get light on it you can see the mag well has a step down. None of the above guns have that feature.
              Last edited by CJ; 08-07-2013, 04:49 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Looks like an airsoft replica of a C96 with the orange tip removed. The barrel is fatter than a real C96. Can't be sure with the shitty video quality.

Comment

satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

How are they going to trace a stolen gun back to the suspect

Comment

its most likely an airsoft. looks like it has a can and trigger mounted laser

something like this

Comment

Working...
                      X