Restoring a 100 year old Hopkins & Allen double barrel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I firmly believe that one day you will get your break and make a connection that enables you go get out of your current job and begin a profitable career in gunsmithing.

I know Doug Shilen of Shilen Rifles in Ennis. I will give him a call and pick his brain.

Talent like this should not go to waste.
    I'm flattered..haha. I'd love to get some proper training, I do enjoy the work. Let me know anything you find out, I'm getting a little sick of finance and this shitty job market.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My dick just got hard CJ... great job.
      GIFSoup

Comment

That is beautiful. If you don't mind telling us what did you charge for the work?
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Very nice, looks elegant again.

Comment

What finish do you use on the wood to get the high gloss?

Comment

That was casey birchwood tru oil. You can also use a poly coat, or lacquer depending on the guns purpose.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Talent like this should not go to waste.
                Absolutely... that is great work. I would think pics of this restore and the m1 at a booth at a show would draw considerable interest.

Comment

That's fucking amazing work.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Very nice dude!
                    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
                    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
                    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Every once in a while I will come back and look at the pictures in amazement.

Comment

I enjoyed the thread when it was first posted... enjoying it again
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Every once in a while I will come back and look at the pictures in amazement.
                          haha, I was sick of that gun to be honest with you, I was glad to see it go.

Comment

That is mighty nice work!

Comment

Wow, I know who to call if I ever need to get a refurb done. Great looking product.
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

That is amazing...

Comment

Working...
                                X