Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeremycg777 View Post
    did yall ever get them
    Had mine shipped to my parents house, because here in Waco all my packages get swiped off the front porch.

I will probably go up to Dallas to pick it up in the next few weeks.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Mine Came In...

Looks good, it will be a few weeks before I have a chance to finish my AR though.

Comment

Comment

Still waiting on mine. It's been a week, may call them today.
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
            Still waiting on mine. It's been a week, may call them today.
            Definantly... They acted like they didnt even know I placed an order.. But I called and it was here a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
              Definantly... They acted like they didnt even know I placed an order.. But I called and it was here a few days later.
              Just called and it's on backorder for a few weeks. Oh well, I'm in no rush for it.
              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

has anyone shot theirs yet? Im really considering buying this
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

$275 Upper
                  $55 lower receiver
                  $55 LPK
                  $55 6-position stock

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    $275 Upper
                    $55 lower receiver
                    $55 LPK
                    $55 6-position stock

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      $275 Upper
                      $55 lower receiver
                      $55 LPK
                      $55 6-position stock

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        who had stripped lowers for 55?
                        the group buy thread is what I was referring to.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I got mine. I am using it as a dedicated upper to run a bump fire stock on. No problems so far, its a standard no frills upper.

Comment

[QUOTE=DOHCTR;122733]I got mine. I am using it as a dedicated upper to run a bump fire stock on. No problems so far, its a standard no frills upper.

Same here and it shipped on the 31st but still hasnt made it. Every day it tells me "Out For Delivery" but later says "Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control." I can understand last week but come on.

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/09/2011 6:38 A.M. Out For Delivery

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/08/2011 7:08 P.M. Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

Fort Worth, TX, United States 02/07/2011 7:21 P.M. Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

02/07/2011 5:01 A.M. Out For Delivery

02/07/2011 1:05 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 02/07/2011 12:22 A.M. Departure Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 02/04/2011 11:00 P.M. Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

02/04/2011 2:43 A.M. Arrival Scan

Dallas, TX, United States 02/01/2011 9:00 P.M. Emergency conditions beyond UPS' control.

Palatine, IL, United States 01/31/2011 10:06 P.M. Departure Scan

01/31/2011 10:00 P.M. Adverse weather conditions.

01/31/2011 8:01 P.M. Origin Scan
                            United States 01/31/2011 4:21 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Comment

Hopefully you get it today or tomorrow man, then you can test it out this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                                Hopefully you get it today or tomorrow man, then you can test it out this weekend
                                Like you i bought this upper just for the Slide Fire stock. I'm building a cheap rifle just for it. I ordered it a month ago and but got tired of waiting and mounted the stock on my wifes AR.That stock is fun but definitely a ammo waster. If off today so if it comes in it will give something to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X