No announcement yet.

DSA ZM4 16" upper $275

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may order another tomorrow after I get paid.
    Ded

Comment

This has to be shipped to an FFL??

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
        No
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
          It'll ship right to your doorstep.
          Ded

Comment

What was the total after shipping and tax?

(did you get the BCG or Charging Handle?)

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
              What was the total after shipping and tax?

(did you get the BCG or Charging Handle?)
              $290.69

Upper only
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                No
                Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                It'll ship right to your doorstep.
                Thanks.

Comment

That is a great deal; too bad I don't need another 5.56.....

Comment

Ordered One.

Can't wait.

Comment

Sorry guys but please excuse my AR ignorance... but will this upper shoot a .223 round too? The website says 556..

Also this is my 1st build... what makes this upper better than the others?

Also can the handrail be changed to one that will hold one of those "cool guy" light laser combo's?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        Sorry guys but please excuse my AR ignorance... but will this upper shoot a .223 round too? The website says 556..

Also can the handrail be changed to one that will hold one of those "cool guy" light laser combo's?
                        Yes
                        Its cheap.
                        and yes.

Looks like a good buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post

Yeah it will. Without getting too involved, an upper at 5.56 is good to go for 223. Some people also feel the reverse is true, but I don't really want to get that involved. 5.56 rated upper will do just fine with 223.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Yeah it will. Without getting too involved, an upper at 5.56 is good to go for 223. Some people also feel the reverse is true, but I don't really want to get that involved. 5.56 rated upper will do just fine with 223.
                            All 5.56mm barrels can fire .223. Only Wylde clambered .223 can fire 5.56mm.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Question for the AR Guys...

I think I want to end up with a red dot or something similar for optics...

If I want to run a light also, will they work together or counter- act each other?

And do I need to swap to a quad-rail to be able to mount a light?

Hopefully this makes sense... Morning coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X