This is cheap.

- Forged 7075T6 A3 Flattop Upper Receiver
    - Forged Front Sight Base with Bayonet Lug
    - A2 Flash Hider
    - 16 Inch 5.56mm NATO Nitride Treated Chrome Moly 1:9 Twist ZM-4 Barrel
    - M4 Style Handguards
    - Aluminum Delta Ring
    - M4 Style Feed Ramps
    - Upper Half assembled as shown, no bolt, bolt carrier or charging handle included.

Manufactured by DSA - All Parts U.S. Made!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

What else is needed? I have a stripped lower looking for a mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Lower parts kit, BCG, charging handle,and a butt stock assym. With the cost of this upper you could easily come in under $500.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

Just ordered one. Thanks CJ, this will be the upper I nuke with a slidefire stock!
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Just ordered one. Thanks CJ, this will be the upper I nuke with a slidefire stock!
          Yeah that's what I'm tempted to do as well. I was actually there looking for an SBR barrel and ran across this sale. Not a bad deal at all, chrome barreled 16" M4 CAR upper, excellent.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            As mentioned before you would need a lower parts kit, a cheap stock, and BCG/CH. You're in luck though because they have the cheapest price on BCG/CH's I've seen as well.

Charging handle:

BCG:

internally chrome plated as well.

Cheap stock:

Lower parts kit:

$275.00 - Upper
            $110.00 - BCG
            $14.00 - Charging handle
            $39.95 - Stock
            $60.00 - Lower Parts kit
            --------------
            $498.95 - This is as cheap as they get.

I usually can find BCG/CH's for around $80 used - however there isn't a single item above that isn't just about the cheapest I've seen.
            Last edited by CJ; 01-12-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

ordered one.
              Ded

Comment

I read about 10 threads concerning these uppers. We all know DSA makes the best FAL's out there. Apparently these uppers are pretty good as well. A couple guys complained the hand guard can be a little loose, and the FSB is not F stamped, but honestly who gives a shit for this money. Everyone that owns one is quite pleased with it.

Comment

Find me a deal like that on an 11.5" 9mm upper
                  "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                  http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                  Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                  Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                  http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                  www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                  sigpic

Comment

I am pretty sure the black rifle desease is set pretty deep with our crowd here.

Nice find CJ.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm gonna order one and then get a FailZero bolt/carrier group.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                        I'm gonna order one and then get a FailZero bolt/carrier group.
                        Nice.

Comment

Well looks like i've found my upper. Gonna order it when i get home. Thanks for the info.

Comment

I want a DSA para carbine bad.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Hmmmm..

Might have to order one of these.

Comment

Working...
                              X