Novesk / Magpul = Johnny Pmag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novesk / Magpul = Johnny Pmag

$50 a piece so you better really want one. lol I bought 2 just to say I have them.

- LIMIT 10 PER ORDER -

The Johnny PMag is a Magpul GEN M2 30 round PMAG designed for 5.56x45 NATO and .223 Remington AR15/ M4 platform weapons. This memorial magazine includes the Noveske "Flaming Pig" on one side, and the Noveske logo on the flip side.

100% of all proceeds are going into a trust for the Noveske children.

--Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
    --Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
    --Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
    --USGI-spec stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance and field compatibility
    --Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
    --30rd Capacity
    --Limited Edition Memorial Markings

- LIMIT 10 PER ORDER -
    Multiple orders will not be combined.

This product is also restricted in the States of California, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I wish I could justify $50 for a PMAG. I would be more receptive to paying that for a special edition dillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      I wish I could justify $50 for a PMAG. I would be more receptive to paying that for a special edition dillo.
      I may give one to a buddy who has helped me out A LOT in the last year with things. He has a Noveske that we shot at the sand pit last year and it is a stupid accurate 16" gun.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I may give one to a buddy who has helped me out A LOT in the last year with things. He has a Noveske that we shot at the sand pit last year and it is a stupid accurate 16" gun.
        Noveske makes great rifles, no doubt about that.

Comment

agreed. I want one but it's hard to justify! Love the pig!

Comment

It's for his kids. I'll get one.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Shoot, that was average price for a mag 30 days ago, no big deal

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                Shoot, that was average price for a mag 30 days ago, no big deal
                People were happy to give me $50 a piece at the gun show in January, Especially standing next to the table where the guy was asking $100 a piece lol.

Comment

Working...
                X