Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AW Won't be in Dems Gun Bill

So what will be in Dems gun bill?

2 bullet per gun max. Unless 10K permit is acquire for each additional round.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

There goes the price of semis

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        There goes the price of semis
        I think I just heard the floor fall out.

Comment

Sounds like a trap

Comment

we have to pass it to find out what is in it. Duh.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Through my politically challenged eyes, I see a universal background check bill being pushed even harder now and then other stuff (mag capacity, etc) being added as amendments to it.

I would have rather seen it all stay together where it had a very small chance of success. Also doesn't undo the damage that has already occurred at the state level

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                we have to pass it to find out what is in it. Duh.
                I'm guessing more "thorough" back ground checks and more enhancements to already established criminal offenses.
                Then in two years they'll bring the AWB back again depending on how the voting rolls.

Comment

She will just offer it as an amendment and it will be a part of the bill anyways.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    She will just offer it as an amendment and it will be a part of the bill anyways.
                    I don't think we will see it, they aren't even close on votes... After the mid-term elections maybe, depending on which way the seats go

Comment

So much for people hoarding lowers

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        They can barely eke out 40 votes at best, by their own admission.

Comment

Group lowers buy ended just in time lol. If anyone wants to ditch one of the 20 they bought I'll give ya $45

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            They can barely eke out 40 votes at best, by their own admission.
                            I hope you are right, but being the pessimist that I am in these matters I believe that it is entirely possible some of the legislators on ths fence may cave.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

And people laughed at me for trading my lowers for guns, hahahaha... Time to start collecting more for the next scare.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X