mil/LEO only items and private security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mil/LEO only items and private security

I wondering does private security ( commissioned III or whatever) qualify for mil/LEO only items? How does private security forces like blackwater secure their mil/LEO only items, and carry/store them in the US? Can these PS firms carry NFA regulated items and how?

Get a govt contract an you can acquire anything.

Comment

Those guys have much better stuff that any LEO does. They are likely to even have better stuff than the military. As David said, get a government contract and make sure that they write that portion in.

Comment

how does a govt contract allow ps to carry nfa on private properties? like when BW secured private properties in NO during katrina

Comment

If I remember correctly, they lost all of their weapons in 2007. They had acquired most of them illegally. Overseas however, they h ave lots.

Comment

All I want is an FIM-92. Or five. How do I proceed? I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure the gun stores here are either sold out or don't stock them.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              All I want is an FIM-92. Or five. How do I proceed? I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure the gun stores here are either sold out or don't stock them.
              Noob, the stores don't have them - the gun shows do!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

You proceed by making friends with biker gang members (the real 1 percenters; not the posers) around any military base in the US. If they know that you can be trusted you will be able to get your hands on any man portable weapon in the US inventory for a price.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                X