Sent my form to the ATF yesterday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
    Wait, you are saying the ban would make all current Suppressors useless? Or prevent the sale of new ones?

Same for thread barrels etc.?
    Not all current, but any future purchases yes.

Threaded barrels and suppressors were no nos on guns during the last AWB for the most part. There were ways around it, but they all sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Not all current, but any future purchases yes.

Threaded barrels and suppressors were no nos on guns during the last AWB for the most part. There were ways around it, but they all sucked.
      But threaded barrels owned prior to the ban were okay right?
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        But threaded barrels owned prior to the ban were okay right?
        Yeah anything pre ban was good.

Comment

Yeah anything pre ban was good.
          Maybe I should add an extra 9mm XD barrel for good measure if it looks like it may go through.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Maybe I should add an extra 9mm XD barrel for good measure if it looks like it may go through.
            Yeah, all the mags in the world are great but you lose out on a lot of shit you can do postban wise.

Surefire had an attachment that basically worked like an air chuck permanently affixed to the end of your barrrel. Sucked, but let you put a suppressor on your pistol.

Comment

Yeah, all the mags in the world are great but you lose out on a lot of shit you can do postban wise.

Surefire had an attachment that basically worked like an air chuck permanently affixed to the end of your barrrel. Sucked, but let you put a suppressor on your pistol.
              Well, I still have that high dollar ass Barsto barrel that needs to have the last inch milled down a couple thousandths so it fits in the slide. OR, I cut it down, mill and rethread to fit my Sub Compact XD9.

Comment

Working...
              X