Colt New Agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt New Agent

I thought someone on here had one of these. Anyways, I was thinking about getting one tomorrow for Gun Appreciation Day. Would make a good little brother to my Series 80 full size. Thoughts?

Hard to go wrong with a Colt. The New Agent makes a nice carry weapon.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

I have a New Agent .45. Are you looking at the 9mm or .45? I picked mine up used for under $800 at the gun show in Allen, but judging by the lack of wear even on the feed ramp it hadn't been shot much if at all.
      I like mine. It is light, has a great trigger with a smooth crisp 4 lb pull right out of the box, holds 7+1. Fit and finish is excellent. The first time I took it apart I was going to polish some things up but it was all already smooth as a baby's ass.
      The gutter sight takes a little getting used to and shot a couple inches lower than my POA at 7 yards, but after some practice I can shoot pretty respectable groups with it at normal concealed carry weapon type distances.
      So far it eats what I feed it with no issues. The recoil is pretty reasonable for a 23 ounce .45 and less snappy than an XDS.
      Here is mine with VZ grips:
      Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
      Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
        I have a New Agent .45. Are you looking at the 9mm or .45? I picked mine up used for under $800 at the gun show in Allen, but judging by the lack of wear even on the feed ramp it hadn't been shot much if at all.
        I like mine. It is light, has a great trigger with a smooth crisp 4 lb pull right out of the box, holds 7+1. Fit and finish is excellent. The first time I took it apart I was going to polish some things up but it was all already smooth as a baby's ass.
        The gutter sight takes a little getting used to and shot a couple inches lower than my POA at 7 yards, but after some practice I can shoot pretty respectable groups with it at normal concealed carry weapon type distances.
        So far it eats what I feed it with no issues. The recoil is pretty reasonable for a 23 ounce .45 and less snappy than an XDS.
        Here is mine with VZ grips:
        That's a Beaut! I would like to get another .45 like my full size Colt.

Comment

A buddy of mine has one and he loves it.

Comment

Working...
          X