What's the cheapest I can build an AR for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    It would be cheaper to invent time travel to go back a month and a half to buy/build one before our lowers became worth their weight in silver. GLWB
    The prices are starting to drop, wait awhile and some normalcy will resume. Nothing happened yesterday, and I don't think anything will happen tomorrow.

Comment

The problem we had here in Abilene was a few of the local gun shops going in and hanging out until they brought them out and then buying as many as walmart would allow them to.

Last week it was a mixed bag of Sig, Colt, DPMS and Remingtons. One day they'll get 5 in, maybe 15 the next... the guys at the store don't know until they show up.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        Cabelas down the street from me has a Bushmaster ORC for $800.

Walmart has a Sig Sauer with a scope for $897
        Go sit in the store and hold it for me, lol. I pay for your gas money, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          The prices are starting to drop, wait awhile and some normalcy will resume. Nothing happened yesterday, and I don't think anything will happen tomorrow.
          I am hoping that things stay the same (pre Dec). However, I am hedging my bet so I can make some money on the procrastinators. In April when I get home next I am planning on selling 8-10 lowers and a handfull of magazines.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
          X