LOL just had a liberal buddy defriend on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Yeah this is one reason I'm not on facebook.

You keep saying that and it doesn't make any sense. At its worst, it's a severely watered down version of this site. It's mostly just people BSing about looking forward to getting off work or sharing family pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      You keep saying that and it doesn't make any sense. At its worst, it's a severely watered down version of this site. It's mostly just people BSing about looking forward to getting off work or sharing family pictures.
      It's just too much drama. I like to keep things simple, my quality of life has increased since I quit the social networks, honestly. This board is more than enough for me.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Great time waster arguing with them folks.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          It's just too much drama. I like to keep things simple, my quality of life has increased since I quit the social networks, honestly. This board is more than enough for me.
          That's not the DFW mustang spirit!

besides, my facebook page is flooded with likes to win guns, ammo, magazines.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Like arguing to a brick wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              The good thing about liberal anti-gun friends is if they get annoying enough you can just shoot them and they can't shoot back.
              Lol.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                The good thing about liberal anti-gun friends is if they get annoying enough you can just shoot them and they can't shoot back.
                lol, always as a last resort though of course.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                X