LOL just had a liberal buddy defriend on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL just had a liberal buddy defriend on FB

LOL just had a liberal buddy defriend me on FB because I started breaking down how Obama's gun policies were nothing but knee jerk reactions

It would great to send him this...
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I wouldnt give 2 shits if i lost a liberal friend.............dont have any liberal friends.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

People have liberal friends?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Well, how did it make you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            People have liberal friends?
            I have liberal aquaintances. I'm pretty sure that I annoy them on a regular basis. Then again, their stupid asses annoy me on a regular basis too.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Do you watch your friend count that closely?

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I have liberal aquaintances. I'm pretty sure that I annoy them on a regular basis. Then again, their stupid asses annoy me on a regular basis too.
                Same here. My liberal aquaintances have been very quiet lately. I like to bait them all the time but they very seldom swallow the hook. I think the ones that are not speaking out are seeing that their "party line" is all fucked up this time around.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Wasn't really a friend ? Who cares...it's facebook.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I don't have any liberal friends. I prefer to surround myself with like-minded people who won't challenge my point of view.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      Didn't you vote for Obama?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        Do you watch your friend count that closely?
                        No I was in the middle of posting how gun control failed for DC and Chicago and it gave me an error

Comment

The good thing about liberal anti-gun friends is if they get annoying enough you can just shoot them and they can't shoot back.
                          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Oh yeah,have a flaming liberal cousin,we got into it and he unfriended and blocked me,broke my heart...lol....
                            satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Yeah this is one reason I'm not on facebook.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                              X