Buying from CTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying from CTD

So I got a gift card for $50 to this joint. Nothing I've found is $50. What do I spend this on? Need ideas.

A follower and spring?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Gun cleaning supplies....only thing they have not marked up....orrrrrr paying the tax on your brand new used USGI mag!!!!

Comment

I had a gift card there, it damn near took me a year to find something to use it on. I ended up getting one of those repro US M1 garand cases.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

Socks?

Comment

Reloading supplies? Not sure but I bet there is some misc. stuff you could use it on. Range bag, cleaning kit, Hazmat fee on some powder...
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Sell it to someone for $135, the CTD way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Sell it to someone for $135, the CTD way.
                I don't know, money is really in demand lately, I think $150 is more reasonable.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I don't know, money is really in demand lately, I think $150 is more reasonable.
                  Neither of us are taking into account perceived inflation, $175.

Comment

$300 and sold!

Comment

You don't NEED that gift card.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        You don't NEED that gift card.
                        He didnt build that either, it was given too him

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I rarely get gift cards with enough money on them to buy anything good or useful or that I'll actually use. I always have to put some cash with it to get anything I may want from whatever store the gift card is for.

Why can't people just give cash like the good ole' days? That way I can shop at ANY store...
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
                          X