Sorry for the shitty redirect link. I'm on my phone
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Well.... This is bad news.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Well.... This is bad news.
        Not necessarily, there's going to be a big surplus from the manufacturer that needs somewhere to go temporarily, but outside of that I doubt you'll find a retailer that buys anywhere near the volume Walmart does. I bet Winchester is shitting bricks (value bricks, more accurately).
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

They haven't restocked bricks of 22 in over a month at any of our walmarts...

I want some fucking bricks of 22 damnit!
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Looks like it's a temporary move until the dust settles, like CJ's MidwayUSA email. If I were a retailer, I'd hate to have a ton of stock suddenly be on the wrong side of the law.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Looks like it's a temporary move until the dust settles, like CJ's MidwayUSA email. If I were a retailer, I'd hate to have a ton of stock suddenly be on the wrong side of the law.
              Ask HK about that.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've asked three different gun counter sales people about shipments. All three said they haven't seen anything other than shotgun shells in the last two weeks. I figured this was coming.;

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                  They haven't restocked bricks of 22 in over a month at any of our walmarts...

I want some fucking bricks of 22 damnit!
                  .22LR? I have 1 1/2 bricks (162) Winchester 'super-X' 40gr if you want them...you can HAVE (free) them if you want to meet up somewhere, just PM me; Had a Sig Mosquito awhile back but got rid of it.

-Chris

Edit: just looked at your location, I am not driving anywhere near Houston.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Dicks had .223, .22, an 9mm last friday. Too bad everyone here is too mad to shop there...

I got my 9mm and shoulda picked up 223 but didn't. What worries me about Walmart is the fact that they have been involved in discussions...

Comment

Bought 400 of .45 last night at Walmart. Lots of .40 but no 9mm.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Wal-Mart in Hickory Creek had about 2k of .40 as of an hour ago. 35.77 per 100 rds of the Winchester WB.

Comment

It figures.

Ammo was one of the last "made in the USA" products that Wal-Mart carried. Figures they would find a reason to boycott it.

Comment

Boycott
                            sigpic

Comment

You guys are saying it like if its ok for King Bama to pass a law without the consent of the Senate or the House of Reps. Let alone the Supreme Court.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X