Looking for a 9mm. $500?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 9mm. $500?

Seeing as I'm not willing to pay for over priced AR s . I'm gonna get a 9mm . I got a subcompact I thought about converting to 9 from 40 but I think I want a dedicated 9mm. Do I go with another subcompact or a full size like a glock mp or xd? Imput?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Glock 19 if you can stand the grip angle. I used to hate it but started shooting a 23 and found I was better with it than my Sig 229r.

Comment

My everyday carry is a Glock. Ive put a few thousand rounds down her with no malfunctions of any kind.

Comment

ive gotta NIB kahr cw 9
        first class white trash

Comment

i just bought a sig sp2022 in 9mm have not had time to shoot it yet but seems like a solid piece

Comment

Originally posted by Cheezebandit View Post
            i just bought a sig sp2022 in 9mm have not had time to shoot it yet but seems like a solid piece
            Bleh, judging by the two I had they felt like shit to me. Felt weird in the hand, kinda overly fat.

Comment

Buy a glock or xd

I hate the glock grip angle, but they have the most aftermarket support.

Comment

There was someone in the trade thread who has a 9mm XD subcompact
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I like the berreta px storm
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

There is a M&P9 for sale in the classifieds.

Comment

Tec-9?

Comment

You need to go to a well stocked gun store and finger fuck a variety of them....you are the only one who can decide which one is right for you...and asking opinions and what works best for YOU is like asking a group of car guys to pick the best car out of a group of 50 similar cars.....you'll get a different answer from each person.

Comment

Good point. Buuut I didn't ask what people thought I should get. Asked for input on 9mm in the 500 dollar range. Kinda see what's popular and what to peak at. I'm gonna go to cable's today or tomorrow . Then hit up my local range to see what's for rent. Do this for a couple weeks then make my purchase.

I try to give new gun choices a couple weeks that way impulse won't cause me to get something I don't like.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            You need to go to a well stocked gun store and finger fuck a variety of them....you are the only one who can decide which one is right for you...and asking opinions and what works best for YOU is like asking a group of car guys to pick the best car out of a group of 50 similar cars.....you'll get a different answer from each person.
                            Fingering them in the store and shooting them is two different things. I thought some of my handguns felt great till I started to shoot them, they were sold shortly after. For example, I hated the p30 but e USP compact was great.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Good point. Buuut I didn't ask what people thought I should get. Asked for input on 9mm in the 500 dollar range. Kinda see what's popular and what to peak at. I'm gonna go to cable's today or tomorrow . Then hit up my local range to see what's for rent. Do this for a couple weeks then make my purchase.

I try to give new gun choices a couple weeks that way impulse won't cause me to get something I don't like.
                              Cabellas didn't have shit in stock last weekend, hope they have more in stock this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X