Is this a good price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good price?

I have been looking for lowers and mags, and I found an assembled lower with an adjustable stock for $289+shipping.

Pending that you can find a stripped lower, it would be about $100 right now. The LPK are also about $100 when you can find them. Then the misc pieces like the stock may run another $20-50.

So I can see that building it would be much cheaper 3 months ago, but with today's crazy prices, I am not sure if $289 is decent or not?

Here are the details:
    Forged fully assembled lower is ready for your choice of upper. Precision machined from 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum alloy mil-spec hardcoat anodized then Teflon-coated black for superior wear and scratch resistance.

Includes mil-spec trigger group and pistol grip. A-2 model features a fixed black Zytel buttstock with rear sling mount and trapdoor buttplate for storage of backup parts and cleaning supplies.

M4 version is equipped with a 6-position collapsible carbine stock made of impact-resistant polymer. Mfg: Dpms Firearms Llc SPECS: Receiver - Forged 7075-T6 aluminum hard anodized Teflon-coated black.

now? good deal.

in a month or 2?? we lulz @ you

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      now? good deal.

in a month or 2?? we lulz @ you

god bless.
      I deff have no prob waiting. What I dont want is to wait and end up without an opportunity to have a few new pieces for the collection. I would really like an AR pistol and a nice, simple 16"AR for the safe.

Comment

Before the rush hit, a local retailer(who is normally a little high) was selling Rock River complete lowers for $300.

Sounds like a decent(non-gouging) deal to me.

Comment

Go look at lowers on gun broker and you will not hesitate to buy that one.

Comment

Working...
          X