Look out! Wyoming is a bad ass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look out! Wyoming is a bad ass!

Wyoming is planning a bill to protect their statesmen from any ban.

Several Wyoming lawmakers are proposing legislation designed to protect gun-owners from any potential federal firearm ban. The “Firearms Protection Act” bill, introduced this week, would make any federal law banning semi-automatic firearms or limiting the size of gun magazines unenforceable within the state’s boundaries.

RELATED - Hotel Employee With Gun Thwarts Robbery

Anyone trying to enforce a federal gun ban could face felony charges under the proposal. It also includes a provision allowing the Wyoming Attorney General’s office to defend any state resident against any federal firearm ban.

Read the Complete 'Firearm Protection Act'

Several Wyoming lawmakers are proposing legislation designed to protect gun-owners from any potential federal firearm ban. The Firearms Protection Act
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

First in Mary Jane in Colorado and Washington and now this. Interesting times. I honestly wonder if this country will exist in its current configuration in 100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      First in Mary Jane in Colorado and Washington and now this. Interesting times. I honestly wonder if this country will exist in its current configuration in 100 years.
      LOL right. Its almost as if we will all become little countries like Europe is comprised of.

Just a thought here
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I had been waiting to see legislation like this show up.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Awesome! If California, Colorado, etc can do it with pot, then guns should be fair game...of course, they'll actually enforce the gun laws, federally, where they won't with pot...

Comment

100 years? I don't know if we'll make it 5.

Comment

Texas better be taking notes and getting ready to do the same

Comment

^^^agreed^^^
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Actually I just discovered the firearms freedom act, kind of interesting if you were like me and had not heard of it.

http://firearmsfreedomact.com/state-by-state/

Still not sure how I had never heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                    Actually I just discovered the firearms freedom act, kind of interesting if you were like me and had not heard of it.

http://firearmsfreedomact.com/state-by-state/

Still not sure how I had never heard of this
                    Hella cool. I knew Montana got the ball rolling on this and never heard anymore about theirs. Even thought earlier today about making a post asking what ever happened to Montana's law. Had no idea Texas had at least looked into it. Shows the Texas bill was "withdrawn from schedule". Last status was In committee.

Comment

Working...
                    X