• Any duck hunters on board??

As the title says....

Not yet, when are we going?

Comment

Find a place to go and I will be...

Comment

Quack.

Comment

Want too but I am torn between a nice O/U and a waterfowl rig.

Maybe I can find someone to trade with when I finish a couple of these builds I am working on, lol
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Quack.
            Bang

Comment

smack

Comment

Nope as bad as they taste they aren't worth shooting, even more so since steel shot loads are so expensive.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I've got a spot I've gone a few times this season, but I don't have a dog....it's been on public land and required the additional $49 public land permit...
                  Best outing was 4, 2 short of a limit.

I'm going to try and go again this weekend on some private land....

Just trying to see if there were any other guys really into duck hunting that may need a hunting buddy, had some good holes and perhaps a retriever.

Comment

I'm an aspiring duck hunter.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X