Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 new and 79 used AR-15, M-4 30 round magazines

Don't know if this is a good deal or not, just hit CL Austin

M4, AR15 Mags, Magazines - $20 (Killeen)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2013-01-10, 6:12AM CST
    Reply to this post Reply to: svptc-3535459007@sale.craigslist.org[?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am selling 20 new and 79 used AR-15, M-4 30 round magazines. they are all metal construction. Majority are Brownells, Okay Industries and Adventuretime brands. We are seeing them as high as $40 in Austin area. I am selling them for $20 new and $15 used. Email with questions. I will only meet locally near Killeen due to my work schedule.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Id pick them up with a quickness if I was around Kileen

Comment

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

probably some liberal fag trolling CL, policing it with their beliefs.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
          I noticed earlier that all of the postings with magpul were flagged.
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
            or somebody flagging it so nobody else sees it, so they have chance to get some.

Comment

Craigslist bans the sale of any firearms related items on their website. Magazines, ammo, weapons, ect.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                Craigslist bans the sale of any firearms related items on their website. Magazines, ammo, weapons, ect.
                You're right. I thought it was just firearms, but from their site:
                "Weapons and related items, including firearms, ammunition, silencers, pellet/BB guns, tear gas or stun guns"

Comment

I thought I could get by with putting some pmags on craigslist out here. All I put was "Magpul pmag 30rd", never mentioned calibers, magazine, AR, etc and it still got flagged and pulled in about 3-4 hours. Guess I will just have to stick to gun broker and local forums for selling mags.

Here is the email craigslist sent me

This posting has been flagged for removal.

Please be sure to comply with posted guidelines and the CL TOU:

Information on flagging and community moderation is available:

Advice from CL users about flagging can be found in flag help forum: https://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:2013-01-09 14:25:19
                  PostID:3534445353
                  Title: (sporting goods - by owner) Magpul Pmag

30rd Black Pmags $50 each

Comment

GrayStangGT, do you work for CTD by chance?

Comment

Working...
                    X