Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    High powered bushmaster ammunition
    The word "Bushmaster" will not be legal in public forums after our Commander In

Chief EO's the use of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
      You think they're not already looking at those three things? Next we're going after that fringe element that manufactures explosive ammunition in their own homes!
      Well, I have plenty at the moment, but yes that's always a concern. Primers can be made. Brass cases can be made (a little more difficult). Smokeless powder is extremely difficult to make. That's one thing you're going to need a stockpile of.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Part 2 - NSFW for language
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kkax7WOKI[/ame]
        Warning - There is a fuck ton of ego in this video!

Comment

He's right.

Sent from my iPhone
          2004 Suzuki DL650
          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

News flash to him: Anything he posts to youtube he loses his right to claim copywrite, and he doesn't own it.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              News flash to him: Anything he posts to youtube he loses his right to claim copywrite, and he doesn't own it.
              Not if he copywrited the material before he posted it. Why do you think copywrited material gets pulled down all the time?

Also, I don't think I know how to spell copywrited; it just doesn't look right.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

That's because it is copyright, not write. As in owning the rights to your product.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  That's because it is copyright, not write. As in owning the rights to your product.
                  I blame the rum.

Comment

If he gets a ban pushed through I have a feeling he will be the POTUS a lot sooner than even he imagined

Comment

Originally posted by DallasSleeper View Post
                      If he gets a ban pushed through I have a feeling he will be the POTUS a lot sooner than even he imagined
                      How can he be POTUS sooner than now?

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        How can he be POTUS sooner than now?
                        Because now he is vice potus.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Because now he is vice potus.
                          Nevermind. I was reading something that mentioned Obama while I was also reading this thread and got them mixed up. I thought he was saying that Obama was going to be POTUS sooner than he already is.

Damn rum.

I think it might be time for bed.

Comment

Looks like Yeager has drawn the attention of the media; on my cell so can't easily copy and paste.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2448751.html

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/01/1...s-gun-control/

Comment

Comment

Yeager's chl has been suspended by Tennessee.

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/tenn...mit/singleton/

Comment

Working...
                                X