WTT Pmags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Pmags

I know this isn't the right place, but I don't think that anybody looks at the armory adds. But here goes:

I have (3) Brand new 20 round black Pmags. I'd like to trade them for FDE pmags. They need to be in good shape, and I don't care about 20 or 30 rounders. Just a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd check here. Thanks guys.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

I have 3 or 4 30 rounders brand new in the package I might be willing to work a deal on. FYI, I am in Midland.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Trade is pending, thanks DFWM...
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Just wanted to say slowyellow and I worked out a trade and things went great. I believe I received the mags two days after we agreed on the deal. Everything was exactly as agreed to, and slowyellow even threw in a $10 bill to cover shipping since he was the one asking for the fde mags. Very easy and honest guy to deal with in case anyone else comes across him in the classifieds.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
        X