Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone an AGI grad? (American Gunsmith Institute)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone an AGI grad? (American Gunsmith Institute)

I'm thinking about changing hobbies. Race cars are fun and all but so damn expensive. (Even when flogging someone else's LeMons car. ) Add in the recent run on all things gun related, I'm thinking being a decent gunsmith is probably not a bad hobby to get into. (Plus I'm a tool junkie.) So, in an effort to get into the hobby I did some internet searching and came across AGI. Has anyone taken their courses or know anything about them? Anyone w/ real input have a better way to accomplish the same goal?

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Working on guns is fairly simple if you have a decent bit of mechanical ability, it's the machining and such that separates a true gunsmith from a hobbyist. Learn to be a machinist first if at all possible then go from there.

O and if I decided to be a professional gunsmith I would be headed to Colorado.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
    X