Suggestions on carry belts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on carry belts

Anyone have suggestions on a good quality belt to wear for a holster when carrying? My current belt isn't that stiff and when I'm down at the ranch my pants tend to droop when I'm wearing my holster. Over or under the belt loops will work. I've seen Blackhawk makes a plane black belt that looks more of a LEO style belt, which would probably work, wondering what my other options are.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

check out crossbreeds belts.

I dont know if he makes them anymore, but mine is a cutsom belt from southern holsters. Its double thick, and then tapers down where the belt holes are.

After 4-5 years of daily use it will still hold a gun up if i just set the belt/holster on the table.

A quality belt makes all the difference.

Comment

try shelpers or cavendars, most of the belts there are pretty thick leather, you don't have to get the one's with conchos, sterling silver, and leather braids unless you want to

Comment

I've used the 5.11 tactical for the past few years. It's starting to wear out, but its a very good belt for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          try shelpers or cavendars, most of the belts there are pretty thick leather, you don't have to get the one's with conchos, sterling silver, and leather braids unless you want to
          I suggest buying a gun belt. I did this and its nothing like a belt made for carrying a gun.

Comment

AND you can get your name stitched on the back of the belt like a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              AND you can get your name stitched on the back of the belt like a boss
              word!

Comment

then you get one of these belt buckles...

Comment

then you get one of these belt buckles...

ooooooooooooooooooo that's serious business right there. When carrying a back up gun becomes a fashion statement.

Comment

Check here:

I've got two belts from Jerry (1.25" black and 1.5" mahogany). They could support a tank. Great guy to deal with and makes awesome belts at a great price. These belts make a HUGE difference in carrying my Sig P239 inside waistband (not a light weight pistol at 29 oz empty).

Marcus
                    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Tom Hancock makes some real nice belts. He should be at the market hall show this weekend. I'm real pleases with the two belts I got from him.

Comment

Sometimes tells me those won't sell well in Texas.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The Gold Standard in Leather Gun Belts. Custom made gunbelts for CCW and open carry, manufactured from bullhide, horsehide, or elephant hide.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Sometimes tells me those won't sell well in Texas.
                            but i concealed it as a belt buckle!

Comment

I use the "Original Instructor Belt" from The Wilderness with the 3 stitch option to make it stiffer where the holster would typically be. Great utility belt for the money.

Comment

Working...
                              X