Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I even bother trying to send in NFA forms now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I have Jeff getting me a price on a SAS Arbiter and as soon as my paper trust gets to me I am putting 2-3 Form 1's out for SBR.
    That's a very good idea.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

if I were to send off for 3 stamps (2 sbr and 1 can) can I just send a single $600 check and one copy of a trust?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        if I were to send off for 3 stamps (2 sbr and 1 can) can I just send a single $600 check and one copy of a trust?
        You only need 1 copy of the trust and you can do a single check as long as it totals the full amount of stamps requested as long as they are all in the same envelope.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Form 1s and Form 4s go to different places, though.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Form 1s and Form 4s go to different places, though.
            They all go to the same payment facility and then they are forwarded on to the processing location. I'm pretty sure they end up going to the same place, but have a connecting flight.

Comment

i was not able to do so... they sent a letter stating they needed a copy of trust per form submitted. the single check was fine.

ymmv

Comment

Originally posted by gat0r View Post
                i was not able to do so... they sent a letter stating they needed a copy of trust per form submitted. the single check was fine.

ymmv
                Well then definitely do a separate trust copy for each form. I sent both a Form 1 and a Form 4 with 1 copy of the trust and a check for $400 and I didn't have any issues. Major Malfunction (one of the biggest suppressor dealers) also submits forms the same way. I haven't sent a form in to the ATF in about a year so it's possible they made another change. There is nothing set in stone with the ATF, they do shit different every other day it seems - like suddenly requesting Schedule A's a few years ago. Worst case scenario you get a DOJ letter in the mail requesting the docs or correction and then a few weeks later you'll get your stamps.

Comment

I was planning on going up to silenced america, today now that I finally have a day off. I plan on ordering an osprey 45
                  I just got back, ordered the SWR Specwar. Not a bad price at all, now I just need to get a trust done tomorrow and get some checks in the mail for the can and an SBR...

Comment

I have Jeff getting me a price on a SAS Arbiter and as soon as my paper trust gets to me I am putting 2-3 Form 1's out for SBR.
                    Do you know if he has them in stock? I'd assume because he has to get the price that he does not. I'm just going to tell you that it's probably going to be at least a few weeks. He (SAS) moved and had to get all of his paperwork with the ATF straight before he could start production. I think that he is back up and running, but he just has to get them out. I've been on a waiting list since late november.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      I just got back, ordered the SWR Specwar. Not a bad price at all, now I just need to get a trust done tomorrow and get some checks in the mail for the can and an SBR...
                      Hit up kbscobravert as he is the go to guy. A smooth $50 and you fill in your info and you are done

Comment

Hit up kbscobravert as he is the go to guy. A smooth $50 and you fill in your info and you are done
                        Sent him a pm, thanks. Beats paying hundreds to a lawyer...

Comment

Just make sure you proof read that shit, anything highlighted in yellow needs to have a search done on it in the document.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                            Just make sure you proof read that shit, anything highlighted in yellow needs to have a search done on it in the document.
                            I see - thanks, guys.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Yes, what this guy says. Read it. Looks like my highlighter ran out of ink towards the end of the document.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yes, what this guy says. Read it. Looks like my highlighter ran out of ink towards the end of the document.
                                I proof read that probably 6 different times before it was perfect and it's was always something small that I'd miss but it'd be a huge fuck up on my part in the long run.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X