• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jiminez arms. Can't go wrong there

*giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
      I bought a stigma 9mm myself for 200. Besides the weird crappy trigger(official gunsmith term) it shoots great! I qualled with it for my CHL(by mistake) and shot a perfect score.

For a few hundred, its really not bad. Not a H&K or Sig but not bad.
      I shot perfect with a slingshot, they gave me my CHL and an application for top shot. Beat that.....

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
        Cdnn has suspended sales afaik until they can catch up wwith the flood of orders.
        Damnable business! They had Sig 2022's on the last catalog for $350, IIRC. That would've done the OP just fine.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          Cdnn has suspended sales afaik until they can catch up wwith the flood of orders.
          Yep. From their site:
          "EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
          DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!
          Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
          YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
          All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business! "
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I shot perfect with a slingshot, they gave me my CHL and an application for top shot. Beat that.....
            You win.

Comment

I'm sorry you don't have enough money for a 9mm.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just get a slingshot with a red dot attatched .
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I'm sorry you don't have enough money for a 9mm.
                  Ipaid 300 even for my 9mm ruger I bought brand new at a gun show last year

Comment

Get a Allah Ahkbar Caracal. Good camel jockey gun.

Also smooth as hell trigger. Made me a better shot.
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                      Ipaid 300 even for my 9mm ruger I bought brand new at a gun show last year
                      I paid $50 for a ar-15 lower receiver a year ago. It's all relative. If you say you want a 9mm for less than $300, my answer is you don't have enough money. Now, you can buy a piece of shit highpoint or something, but I personally can't think of any guns in that price range that are not pieces of crap. The Caracal is probably a pretty good suggestion, how did yours shoot Adolfo?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

A taurus can be had for low-mid 300s...but I know what CJ is gonna say about that

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          A taurus can be had for low-mid 300s...but I know what CJ is gonna say about that
                          He's talking sub $300. Taurus will get the job done, nothing to worry about there, a 9mm probably wouldn't blow your hand off when it explodes.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            I paid $50 for a ar-15 lower receiver a year ago. It's all relative. If you say you want a 9mm for less than $300, my answer is you don't have enough money. Now, you can buy a piece of shit highpoint or something, but I personally can't think of any guns in that price range that are not pieces of crap. The Caracal is probably a pretty good suggestion, how did yours shoot Adolfo?
                            I see what you are saying. I'm good with 300 even. On Sunday I saw the rugers and a few s and w's at 320 plus tax so I was hoping to score maybe a ore owned for 290- 299

Comment

With a lil effort you should be able to find a P95 at a gun show for around $300.

Sent from my not soo far away Galaxy...
                              1988GT DSS pro bullet 306,pp track heat heads, pp downs box intake, TFS stage II cam, S-trim 13lbs, 503/461
                              2002 VTX 1800C Chopped and Raked
                              2000 F250 4x4 PSD
                              2012 Ford Exploder
                              www.fquick.com/payne5757
                              www.myspace.com/payne5757

Comment

Yeah I see them all day round here for 308 new
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X