• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They still have lowers.

Rape, by any other name....

Comment

they are all so not great at grammar.

Comment

Can't find anything about them on google and their website is shoddy looking. If they're legit then $129 for a billet lower(prototype) isn't bad.

Comment

Nice find! Curious if any dimensions are out of tolerance. If it really is simply machine marks, I might consider trying a couple.
          IMG_0424

Comment

I called the number on thier website and they are closed today. However at least they had a number to call and the guy in the voicemail sounds like an American!

I think I'm going to purchase one, now I need to get an FFL...I live in NRHills anyone have a recommendation?

Comment

www.livetoshoot.com We used Jeff for the GB's we've done for the past two years.
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BEARY View Post
                I called the number on thier website and they are closed today. However at least they had a number to call and the guy in the voicemail sounds like an American!

I think I'm going to purchase one, now I need to get an FFL...I live in NRHills anyone have a recommendation?
                I called and left a message as well, once I put texas as my state the payment option dissapeared and said to contact them?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
                  I called and left a message as well, once I put texas as my state the payment option dissapeared and said to contact them?
                  Same here. I'll call back and leave a message, and then be calling them Monday morning as well. Hopefully no one else can get payment information entered either and they'll still have them in stock!

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                    www.livetoshoot.com We used Jeff for the GB's we've done for the past two years.

Spoke with Jeff, seems like a great guy. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Armijo View Post
                      Same. I guess anything other than "pick up" triggers this. FFL info required is my

guess.

Comment

I wonder if theyll sell out before they call us back haha

Comment

I found another place that has them in stock for $149.00 and I'm about to place an order. I'll let you know if there are any issues and then share the link..

Comment

Here is the link http://www.riflegear.com/p-1190-rifl...-receiver.aspx

Comment

did you order ?

Comment

Working...
                              X