I asked about the smallest one and his reply was

XD. 40 3.5" sub compact 500
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
        I asked about the smallest one and his reply was

XD. 40 3.5" sub compact 500
        WTF is he smoking? You can get that gun sub $500 new all day.
        92 LX 5.0

Comment

I gave 299 for mine
          sigpic

Comment

same thing everyone else is thinking right now I guess
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY. AR15 BUSHMASTER 223/556. AK74 Armory USA 5.45 x 39 mm w/ extras. Winchester model 94 30/30. Taurus pt940 .40 cal stainless steel double action Full size sidearm. CASH ONLY MAY CONSIDER SIMILAR LIKE TRADES. WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THE ASSAULT RIFLES SO NO LOW BALLERS. HERE US YOUR CHANCE TO GET THEM. SHOW ME THE MONEY. Email or for faster response text me at 2144770498

I just copy and pasted this one.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                WTF is he smoking? You can get that gun sub $500 new all day.
                CTD just ftworth just had them on sale for 399
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Which one of you pissed this guy off lol! Copied and pasted.....

fucking flagger (ur fukin mouth bitch)

Date: 2012-12-23, 11:52PM CST
                  Reply to this post qmgdr-3498385963@sale.craigslist.org[?]
                  Quit the stupid shit asshole. U must be the fag that calls the police when people break in your house. Im the one that calls the ambulance after I shoot their ass for coming into my house. Take the guns away and use what?????...... sticks and sling shots????? Fucking asshole I have kids and I want the ability to protect my household and everything in it. Stop flagging the gun ads bitch. I bet your the type of guy who gets manicures and facials.... u fucking cheerleader.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Lolololol
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

damn guy seems a little angry... probably does not need a gun with that temper
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post

Quit the stupid shit asshole. U must be the fag that calls the police when people break in your house. Im the one that calls the ambulance after I shoot their ass for coming into my house. Take the guns away and use what?????...... sticks and sling shots????? Fucking asshole I have kids and I want the ability to protect my household and everything in it. Stop flagging the gun ads bitch. I bet your the type of guy who gets manicures and facials.... u fucking cheerleader.

A shining representative for the gun community, what a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadforce View Post
                          damn guy seems a little angry... probably does not need a gun with that temper
                          Someone quick, call the government mental stability to own a firearm police.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 01lightning View Post

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This clown contacted me about an ad that I had up and wants to swap his AK74 to me. His grasp of the English language has not improved either.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X