AR's at walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR's at walmart

Just left the walmart by the office. Lady running the gun counter said they have NOT taken the AR's down, they are just sold out. She did say she is supposed to be getting some in either tomorrow or Wednesday depending on UPS. Now I know it being the Walmart in North Little Rock, AR doesn't necessarily do you guys much good, but just wanted to pass the info along.

i was just there and they had a .22 version in stock

Comment

I've never seen any of the wal - mart 's around me carry AR' s. Wish they did
      2002 4.6L 5spd S281

So fast i make speedy gonzales look like regular gonzales

Comment

I have never seen Walmart stores that carry guns in the larger cities like Dallas/Ft Worth/Houston since the early 90's....but I've seen them in many of the mid sized towns just outside of large cities...and especially in smaller towns.
        For example....Mansfield Walmart supercenter had AR15's, 30-06's, 30-30's, 243's, and several other rifles about 2 months ago. When I went deer hunting with some friends back in 2003...I picked up my 30-30 at a walmart near Waco...and they had all kinds of rifles including AR's and I think they even had pistols. NONE of the Walmart stores inside of Dallas COUNTY sell firearms to my knowledge...only ammo.

Comment

Hell i was in a local wallyworld and they had a colt ar. been a few months back

Comment

Are the prices reasonable?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Just make them price match

Comment

My local wal mart had a colt yesterday. Bud called while in line and asked if I wanted, guy two in front of him purchased it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  DPMS -$599
                  Bushmaster - $899
                  Colt - $1, 099

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Comment

BTW, the local WalMart had Sig ARs back on the shelf(briefly) as of yesterday. According to a friend, they were normal(pre-rush) priced at around $899.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      BTW, the local WalMart had Sig ARs back on the shelf(briefly) as of yesterday. According to a friend, they were normal(pre-rush) priced at around $899.
                      what store
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                        Hell i was in a local wallyworld and they had a colt ar. been a few months back
                        LOL what the fuck is up with your avatar?
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          LOL what the fuck is up with your avatar?
                          He is a crook

I just couldn't stand to see this get buried in a thread and go unnoticed, Now pay your fucking debt to these members. P.S. make sure you send it as a gift so they don't have to pay any fees. Thanks, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Haha now that makes it REALLY funny.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                            X