2013 builds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 builds?

What do you guys have planned to build for 2013?

I have almost everything ordered for a .300 blackout sbr build and I figure it'll be a couple weeks before everything starts showing up for it.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

.338LM rifle. I will most likely go with the Sako TRG-42, but for now I have the suppressor (just ordered) and ammo.

I will probably do something to my Remington 700, but right now my biggest project is going to be setting up all of my reloading stuff. Thanks to all of the holiday sales I have purchased most of what I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
      I will probably do something to my Remington 700, but right now my biggest project is going to be setting up all of my reloading stuff. Thanks to all of the holiday sales I have purchased most of what I need.
      Some sort of bolt action build is on my list of things to do, not sure if I'll fit it into next year or not. I'll probably stick to a Remington 700 of some sort, just because parts are plentiful.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

300blk sbr, 6.5 grendel 18", 6.8 spc upper only, ak of some sort. Ill save the bolt guns for after the ban. I want to find the money for a VEPR 12 too before those go away

Comment

I really just need to get rolling with my reloading gear.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            I really just need to get rolling with my reloading gear.
            yes
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Is an LNL AP for $300 decent? No accessories

Comment

I want to build a 1919.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Build a reloading station, buy reloading equip., and hopefully gather enough insight here to proceed saving money.

Comment

Build a 6mm-TCU and maybe a 300 blackout bolt gun.
                    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      I want to build a 1919.
                      I severly miss my 1919
                      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                      sigpic

Comment

I dunno what Im going to build but I know my last 3 lowers will be built

Comment

I need to get my &!@# SBR stamp in my hands and finish my 300blk. Then I have two 7.62 and one 5.45 AK receivers that need parts kits and lots of elbow grease.
                          IMG_0424

Comment

Working...
                          X