CTD 400% increase in Pmag Price overnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    But what were the IN STORE PRICES for the PMags? Not the online. The price at the back counter for catalog sales?

Until I hear that the retail store is gouging like this, which is not owned by the same people as the online store, I will keep buying what I want (that day) from them.
    They was out but was still 11. Didn't know they was a franchise. Good to know.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      They was out but was still 11. Didn't know they was a franchise. Good to know.
      Catalog sales and the internet are CTD. The Store front is owned by different person and they operate on different pricing. You can not buy store items at catalog price and the same the other way around. The store front still operates under the Cheaper Than Dirt name but their receipts and all their paperwork reflect some Outdoors company.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Any one remember them wanting $39.99 for a box of FMJ .223 ammo? They are bottom feeders and I severely restrict myself form buying much of anything from them any more.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
        X