CTD Suspending online sales.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD Suspending online sales.

"Cheaper Than Dirt! is suspending online sales of firearms effective immediately. We are reviewing our policy internally, and will continue to be the leader in the outdoor industry with our full line of gear and accessories."

Seriously? I hope this is due to an over influx of orders rather than moral influence from the recent shooting.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Originally posted by pr1042
    Fuck them and anyone else who charges 60 bucks for a PMAG
    Surely you jest?
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Cheaperthandirt.com/product/MAG-074

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042
        Fuck them and anyone else who charges 60 bucks for a PMAG
        Holy crap, I did not believe it until I saw it-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

they've doubled the price on a lot of their ammo too

Comment

Glad I stocked up when I did! 30 of them just got shipped to me!

Comment

Fuck that place..
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

WOW!
                go go liberal retards for causing this shenanigans of blame displacement

Comment

Lets hope they have thought this through well, it is going to be a tough one and we are going to have to give something...
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...n-sources-say/

Lets hope they have thought this through well, it is going to be a tough one and we are going to have to give something...
                    Don't forget to GO

and

fuck yourself

BTW

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                      Don't forget to GO

and

fuck yourself

BTW
                      lol,

cant you see, its the name of the game now. Look at everything else that is going on. It is a "what will you give me for what you want me to give you" politics game.

I would feel ignorant to expect this to just "wash" away. And please, don’t think that I am the type of person to just take it without emotion.

I am all for keeping my rights as well as toys and arming the teachers and admins instead. Perhaps a safe in the principal's office with a gun in it...I dont know, but I do EXPECT SOMETHING out of all of this.
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

CTD can go fuck themselves.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                          lol,

cant you see, its the name of the game now. Look at everything else that is going on. It is a "what will you give me for what you want me to give you" politics game.

I would feel ignorant to expect this to just "wash" away. And please, don’t think that I am the type of person to just take it without emotion.

I am all for keeping my rights as well as toys and arming the teachers and admins instead. Perhaps a safe in the principal's office with a gun in it...I dont know, but I do EXPECT SOMETHING out of all of this.
                          Yea, they are defiantly banning something. Whether it be a certain gun, hi-cap mags, something will come of this. Too much hype behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            Yea, they are defiantly banning something. Whether it be a certain gun, hi-cap mags, something will come of this. Too much hype behind it.
                            That is the driving force these days apparently. Look at the Trayvon Martin incident along with others that I cannot think of right now...

Comment

Dick's Sporting Goods also released a statement that they will no longer carry Troy 5.56 rifles, among other semi auto "assault type" rifles.

Fuck I hate this...

Comment

Working...
                              X