any XDS carriers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
    Havent shot it yet.. just got it.. need to go put some rounds through my Xd45 and XDS.
    I'm looking forward to a range report as I've yet to shoot one. Handled the XDS at the gun show with an extended mag and it felt great. So far the online reviews say recoil is manageable but I take that with a grain of salt.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I carry mine in this one. I think it was $20. Anyone wants to try an XDS just catch me out at the pit.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I'm looking forward to a range report as I've yet to shoot one. Handled the XDS at the gun show with an extended mag and it felt great. So far the online reviews say recoil is manageable but I take that with a grain of salt.
        i can 1 hand shoot a 12 guage pistol grip pump with 3" double ought with minimal barrel lift im not worried about 2 handing the XDS honestly
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
          I carry mine in this one. I think it was $20. Anyone wants to try an XDS just catch me out at the pit.

make/model?
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

i can 1 hand shoot a 12 guage pistol grip pump with 3" double ought with minimal barrel lift im not worried about 2 handing the XDS honestly
            Sounds like you have a little more muscle than I.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

No idea, I got if from BS Guns in Garland. There is no markings on it other than the ever useful "genuine leather". Just took the pistol into the store with me and asked the counter guys what they had that it would fit in. Its just a generic subcompact IWB.
              Jon

Comment

Sounds like you have a little more muscle than I.
                my fat absorbs the recoil.
                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

if you are large and in charge, use that advantage to carry a bigger gun?

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                    he cant, he also carries a mitre saw in case a crown molding emergency should arise!

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post
                      im only 5'7".. so carrying a larger gun gets to be hard to conceal.
                      i plan to carry my XD45 if im wearing baggy cloths.. or the XDS if i really need to conceal..

lol @ elvis.. hows the crown holding up?
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

Clip style, works great. You can cant it any way you like.
                        is that a Clip style or a belt loop?
                        I see
                        Snap over standard
                        HD snap over
                        J hooks.

which one do you have?

Comment

It doesn't hit hard at all. It is very accurate.

Comment

Working...
                          X