Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    $880?!?! I'll wait.
    Word. I saw the picture and thought, "That's fugly as hell!" Then I saw the video and thought, "That's fucking rad! I want one." Then I saw the price and I thought again, "That's fugly as hell!"
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      Word. I saw the picture and thought, "That's fugly as hell!" Then I saw the video and thought, "That's fucking rad! I want one." Then I saw the price and I thought again, "That's fugly as hell!"
      haha yeah no shit, same here. $800 kel tec, I'll pass.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For $880, I could complete my oft dreamt-of 2200 project, and make it crew serve.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I just picked up a P32 for my wife while I was at home for $155 with two 7 round mags, a 10 round mag and a Hogue grip. Great price range for Kel Tecs.

Comment

Kel-Tec or not if it passes a test of 100 rounds of buckshot I would definitely keep it by the bed to have 14 rounds of home defense and peace of mind. Plus being a bullpup design makes it the perfect CQB.

I can’t see a cop responding to a shooting saying “damn that is one ugly shotty”. I bet he says “damn it looks like that 14rounds came in handy, they won't be back looking for Marcus again” lol

If you think it is like a moped just don’t tell your friends.

All this posted in good fun, Marcus in response to the three males knocking on doors asking for Marcus before putting a boot to your door knob thread.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I want one! Somebody buy it for me! I promise to keep Downtown Fort Worth safe with it.
              "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
              George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                $880?!?! I'll wait.
                Real price will be around $550 once there are enough on the racks at stores.

Comment

Let us hope they fix this.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Let us hope they fix this.
                    short stroking the slide?

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                      short stroking the slide?
                      No, if you hold the trigger down while pumping the gun it will not cock the hammer.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thing looks like a super soaker I used to have as a kid. If you ask me it is ugly. Watch the video. Sounds cheaply made when he is racking another round. No thanks, I will pass on the keltec pos.

Comment

I think the fact is ugly makes it look better.
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                            Thing looks like a super soaker I used to have as a kid. If you ask me it is ugly. Watch the video. Sounds cheaply made when he is racking another round. No thanks, I will pass on the keltec pos.
                            I hope a lot of folks feel like you...maybe the price will drop for me!
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              I hope a lot of folks feel like you...maybe the price will drop for me!
                              Me too. I hope more people think like me so they don't get screwed out of their money

Comment

I just got finished watching robocop... there is so much keltec shit in that movie it's hilarious.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X