No announcement yet.

Kel-Tec KSG 12 gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that makes me feel better about buying my Saiga12.

Are the KSGs still going for ridiculous money?

Comment

I've seen them in the 700 dollar range but most are trying to get 1k+ for them. I liked the one i handled, seemed very solid and would take it over a saiga any day of the week. Short, good capacity without a mag sticking out of it 5', optics ready, more practical other than "hey guys watch this".

Comment

Every time I've seen one I always imagine it's a beast to shoot.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

some Chinese prototypes

Comment

This is a real man's shotgun. SRM 1216. Too bad it costs $2650 though.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              It's a pain in the ass to reload.
              Mind elaborating on that? I wanted to pick one up zombie duties.

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
              http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...e_have_#UNREAD
              Now that is bad ass. I would definitely consider it if it was like $1500.
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                http://www.texashuntingforum.com/for...e_have_#UNREAD
                I saw the pics on there today as well and it was nice. 4 tubes and it seems to be a little larger so maybe it will handle the recoil a little better with the added weight...HOWEVER, the price tag really deters me from even day dreaming about this as I am sure half of the price is hype...

Still an awesome weapon...
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                X