Jam on a new AR. Panther Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Depending on the profile it should only be 2lbs heavier than an M16A1/A2.
    mine had that nice little plastic front grip and his is all solid metal. let me post a pic on facebook so i can post it on here. it really feels alot heavier.....but then again, I had 18 year old biceps back then. lol
    May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
    Semper Fi

Comment

Had a similar issue. The hole in the barrel to the gas block was to small. Take it to a gunsmith.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
        no, he just shot it. I lubed it for him and tomorrow when he has time i am gonna show him how to field strip it and the basics. i figure it just needed some lube and to be fired a few times. I knew a few of you guys would know the rifle and figured i would give yall something to discuss and if yall knew of anything that was consistently wrong with them. It is a solid/heavy motherfucker compared to the M16 I carried.
        I bet now that it's lubed properly, it'll be fine.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
          I bet now that it's lubed properly, it'll be fine.
          yeah, i handed back to him after i worked on it for 5 minutes and he said "holy shit, that feels alot better!" the bolt and reciever were dry and clean/ i gave everything a light coat and it racked a round very smoothly.
          Semper Fi

Comment

Semper Fi

Comment

Sweet! Coincidentally, I just lubed and installed a BCG. It finally came after being on order for 3 months.

Comment

Sweet! Coincidentally, I just lubed and installed a BCG. It finally came after being on order for 3 months.
                I bet that was a loooooong 3 months! lol
                Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  I bet that was a loooooong 3 months! lol
                  'twas. Luckily, all my cleaning gear was at the front of my man cave, so it didn't take long to get it set up.

Comment

'twas. Luckily, all my cleaning gear was at the front of my man cave, so it didn't take long to get it set up.
                    ah, very good sir!
                    Semper Fi

Comment

Do you know how much he paid for the rifle?

Comment

I will never buy a dmps rifle again. I puchased a a2 back in 08. The thing was put together so shoddy i took it back.

in 2009 i had some out of spec lpk.

2011 buddy got one of their lightweight oricles or whatever they are. It wouldnt lock the bolt back on the last round and had to send it back to dpms.

Comment

Originally posted by MILK View Post
                          Do you know how much he paid for the rifle?
                          i think $1200
                          Semper Fi

Comment

Working...
                          X