AR question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR question

Well let's see how I can put this, I screwed up. I had a gunsmith pin my FSB on my AR and went to sight it in yesterday and the damn FSB is canted to the left! Is there anything I can do to fix it, besides just putting optics on it? I cannot believe I didn't notice it when I picked it up. But until I had it on the rest at the range and really looked at it I didn't see it. Even though it's pinned can I take the pins out and move the FSB over to the right? I was thinking because it was pinned I am screwed.
    92 LX 5.0

Have him fix it.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's why you usually buy a barrel assy with the front sight base. Each sight base is going to be slightly different and short of the original one that came on the barrel. At this point your best bet is going to be a "clamp on" FSB if you want an actual fixed front sight base and hope the gas hole lines up right.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I agree with Yale even though I don't know specifics...

1. He should fix it.
        2. If this is not possible, money should be refunded.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

He might be able to fix it, depending on how far off it is. This is why you need to use a laser bore sighter when you pin a FSB.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X