What could you do with $4k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightyp View Post
    $4k with no bayonet or grenade launcher or underbarrel shotgun or suppressor? no way!
    fixed
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I could have a ridiculous upper built for my LR-308 lower that is sadly gathering dust, and have money for US Optics glass on the back end.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wow, can't beat that deal.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

what's would I do with 4 k , I'd build a 10sec fox body and buy a 10/22 . Then spend the rest on beer and ciggs.
          The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
            what's would I do with 4 k , I'd build a 10sec fox body and buy a 10/22 . Then spend the rest on beer and reefer.
            Fixed that for you.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

How fucking heavy is that rifle? geezus

Comment

You could buy a Colt 6920 w/ Magpul furniture, Aimpoint red dot, Surefire Fury (500 lumen light) and mount, whichever sling you prefer/mounts, complete Dillon 550 setup with all supporting equipment and still have at least a grand left over. So perhaps spend that on 2,000 rounds of ammo and 20 Pmags
                But, it would not be as tacticool
                Last edited by pr1042; 11-15-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Fixed that for you.
                  God dammit smh,,,,,,
                  The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

shit you could 300 blackout with silencer (and stamp) and have money for ammo

Comment

4k can still buy you an SMG.....

Ill take an SMG over that hunk of shit any day.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

If you want a pinker for the range, this is not a good buy. That's someone else's project. You see so many of them for sale on forums. I wouldn't buy it.

I prefer a barebones rifle and I trick it out myself. That's what the hobby is about. Buying something that's already done leaves you with nothing to do. Like buying a fully restored Mustang, it would be a collector's piece. It's more fun to start with a barnyard find and restore it yourself.
                        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I honestly do not know how people can use a gun like that. There's so much shit on that gun it must weigh 12-15lbs. After going hunting where I walk with my rifle in the heat for a few hours, I learned real quick what I need, and what I don't need.
                          Might explain the bipod.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ridiculous. I also like how he says he put the best stuff on there and it has a Leapers quad rail.
                            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

So how much is this worth?

I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

With 200rnds of ammo?
                                Last edited by LS WHAT ??; 11-16-2012, 11:06 AM. Reason: 111
                                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
                                X